Friday, May 15, 2009

That's what tiredness gets you

... an incomplete blog post.

Do you like my red jacket, in the last post? I don't mind it. It's a bit long in the arms, though. And it's not as good as *my* red jacket, which fits quite well and is hanging nice and dry in my wardrobe in Melbourne. Turns out I packed James' red jacket.

James pointed out yesterday that if it was easy, what would we blog about? That was after the discovery about the jacket, and as we realised that we'd managed to pack two panniers meant for the same side, so we had to adjust two of them.

Oh yes, a barrel of laughs.

Our room here was so hot last night we barely needed the sheet. In fact, we opened the window.

It's been raining for an hour or so already, the rain radar looks bleak and it's 6.50am.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Character building!!

Alexandra said...

This is what I tell myself.